Building on ELLAKTOR Groups’ heritage that spans more than 60 years, we aim to be a world class facility management services company.
ELLAKTOR’s geographic footprint extends to 17 countries all over the world – from Europe, Asia and Russia to the Arab Emirates. This breadth provides growth opportunities and valuable experience.
Our investment in human resources, in a cleaner environment, in health and safety, but also in our relation with society, is part of our company’s initiatives, which are incorporated in AKTOR’s long-term corporate social responsibility program.
- Our Customers and Partners. We honor our commitments and serve the properties entrusted to us professionally in order to preserve and enhance their value as well as prolong asset life.
- Our People. We ensure opportunities to achieve the extraordinary and we reward success.
- Communities. We integrate global and local perspectives and contribute to a better quality of life.
Our Customers and Partners.
Some of our major customers in terms of facility management are:
- CEDEFOP – European Centre for the Development of Vocational Training
- 190 Photovoltaic parks
- Athens International Airport “Eleftherios Venizelos”
- Branches & Administration Buildings of the National Bank of Greece
- The New Data Center of the National Bank of Greece Data Center of HELEX
- Astir Palace Resort Hotels – marina and beach
- Mediterranean Cosmos
- MOREAS Motorway
Find out here more information about our main projects
All of us in AKTOR FM strongly believe that in order to ensure a successful future for our dynamic company we depend upon our employees – that means upon each other- to reach our full potential.
Our values define our mutual responsibilities and we consider as one of our highest priorities to educate, motivate and support all our employees by:
• helping employees to develop professionally and personally.
• rewarding performance.
• engaging with employees openly.
• supporting sports activities.
Interested in working with us? Contact us & we will get back to you!
We want to contribute to a better quality of life in the communities where we work and we wish for the communities to consider us as responsible and responsive.
Our investment in the relation with society is part of the company’s initiatives and incorporates AKTOR’s long-term corporate social responsibility program.
Within this framework, we long to preserve the cultural heritage of the regions that are of particular natural beauty, we support charities and sponsorships in environmental congresses and we participate in environmental research programs.
Upholding our commitment to support sports activities, AKTOR FM was the basic sponsor of the "cycle2greece", an event that took place from 7th to 17th July 2012.
Supporting sustainable structure as an answer to increasing urbanization, AKTOR FM made an important presentation at the 1st Facility Management Conference in Greece, which took place on 27th May 2012 in the Grande Bretagne Hotel.
Encouraging the implementation of sustainability in new constructions and existing buildings, AKTOR FM was the main sponsor of the ELGBC Congress “Sustainable Building & Construction”. The Building Green Expo 2013/4 took place on 6th October 2013 at the M.E.C. Expo Center in Athens.
AKTOR FM is responsible for the sponsorship and construction of the existing kiosk in Athinas Street – a street located in the historical center of Athens - according to the Triple Bottom Line: Society, Environment and Economy. AKTOR FM’s initiative has motivated other companies to implement four practices of sustainable development that will transform the pavilion into an example of best practice for existing buildings with very low energy consumption and thermal comfort. These practices included internal insulation with cellulose, the installation of green roof with the use of innovative Greek technology, the installation of lamps with LED technology and the use of eco paints with low VOCs. It is a unique example of how an untapped building can be turned into a case study of integration energy saving techniques and sustainability. Moreover, this project can be used as a reference of urban environmental politics for the future of Athens.
We are developing by investing in our communities and delivering reliable and excellent services through our passionate employees with respect to the environment we operate in.
- Ethics. Integrity, honesty, fairness and mutual respect are at the heart of our company. We encourage openness, teamwork and trust.
- Excellence. We provide excellent services consistently. We set high standards, we apply advanced technology and we thrive on challenge and accomplishment.
- Responsibility. We invest in long term relationships based on trust and we adapt to customer needs.
- Safety. We fulfill the highest standards and have zero accidents as our unwavering goal.
- Sustainability. We respect the environment, support innovation & contribute to the communities by applying strategic, long –terms corporate social responsibility programs.
- Innovation. We have a passion for continuous improvement and development. We welcome new ideas & support research programs.
As a member of ELLAKTOR Group we totally incorporate AKTOR’s long-term corporate social responsibility program.
The company’s investment in human resources, in a cleaner environment, in health and safety, but also in its relation to society, is part of the company’s initiatives, which are incorporated in AKTOR’s long-term corporate social responsibility program.
The implementation and achievement of economic, as well as environmental and social goals are of equal importance for our Group.
We are committed to fulfilling this responsibility to our customers, employees, and other stakeholders and this also shapes our relationship with the society.
The prevention and reduction of pollution, the compliance with national and European environmental legislative requirements and the ongoing improvement of our environmental performance are the basic goals of our environmental policy.
As a result of our moral commitment, AKTOR implements its Environmental Management System, which is verified according to EMAS and certified according to ISO 14001:2004.
AKTOR certified its sustainable development by constructing the Headquarters building of the Group according to the specifications of the European GreenBuilding Program and is an official GreenBuilding Partner since 2007.
Moreover, AKTOR FM is accredited to undertake projects which require LEED (Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design) and DGNB System certification.
Our sustainable development is recognized via the numerous awards of our Group and our commitment to respect and protect the environment is a core element of our Vision.
We provide the highest quality of services, abide by our contractual liabilities to their entirety and adapt to our customers’ needs.
We work together to deliver the best outcome, respecting the capabilities of everyone involved. In AKTOR FM we take pride in our work and we have the passion and enthusiasm to deliver customer satisfaction every time.
We build trust and develop customer relationships to secure the long term future.
Contact us today and find out how we can help you!