The dominant and international infrastructure Leader
Based in Greece, the ELLAKTOR Group operates in 17 countries all over the world and is one of the leading Groups in the areas of construction, infrastructure management and the provision of services in South-eastern Europe and the Middle East.
While the Group may be best known for its signature projects, it's commitment to respect the environment and support innovation is a constant feature of all of its infrastructure undertakings.
Shared by the 4,600 men and women who work at ELLAKTOR in all its diversity, the values of the Group have paved the way for the continuous growth of ELLAKTOR that adds merit for the shareholders.
As a world-class infrastructure player, the strategy of ELLAKTOR has been developed around three basic axes:
- Provision of integrated services that cover the entire range of activities of the infrastructure projects, including construction, operation and management.
- Further expansion in new markets which present significant financial volume and great development potentials.
- Development in fields such as the Renewable Energy Sources and the Environment that offer significant growth rates and high profitability.
Enhancing the quality of life in the local communities, through the undertaking of projects for governments and commercial customers, is ELLAKTOR's hallmark.
ELLAKTOR outstands for its excellence in performance and the enduring quality of every project, while maintaining integrity and respect - the highest standards of ethical business culture.
The ELLAKTOR Group is a holding Company with long term investments in the field of:
|Through AKTOR (100%) No.1 in Greece|
|Through AKTOR CONCESSIONS (100%) No.1 in Greece|
|Through HELECTOR (95%) leader in Greece & Cyprus|
|Through ELLINIKI TECHNODOMIKI ANEMOS (86%), ELPEDISON (22,74%) and BIOSAR (100%)|
|Through REDS (55,46%) (Listed in Athens Exchange since 1920)|
|Through HELLAS GOLD and Hellenic Casino of Parnitha (15,3%)|
ELLAKTOR in brief
- 60 years of valuable experience
- 1.2 bn € turn for 2011
- Listed in Athens Exchange (since April 1994), the Group participates in various indexes including FTSE 20
- 329 m € Market capitalization (7/12/2012)
- 10.000 collaborators in Greece & abroad
- Rank 43 in the "European Powers of Construction" for 2011 of Deloitte
- Rank 103 in the TOP 225 Global Contractors list by ENR (August 2011)
- Rank 138 in the TOP 225 International Contractors list by ENR (August 2011)
- The ELLAKTOR Group was awarded numerous times for sustainable construction & development from 2003 to 2009, by applying strategic, long-term corporate social responsibility programs