AKTOR FM aims to effectively address the challenges of managing airports with a deep understanding of the increasing complexity of airport maintenance management.
Considering the fact that airports cover acres of land, have multiple kinds of buildings and varied types of equipment to maintain, AKTOR Facility Management uses its experience and innovative technology in order to reduce labor and energy costs, manage inventory, optimize asset performance and longevity and insure safety at the maximum level.
Airport buildings incorporate structures with particularly strict specifications in terms of security, sound insulation, uninterruptible operation as well as special mechanical installations.
AKTOR FM handles the maintenance of such large-scale and complex projects, with the most experienced and flexible of crews, offering a combination of state-of-the-art equipment and specialized staff and succeeds in meeting the needs of modern projects in terms of the limited time within which they become operational and the excellence of the outcoming performance.
AKTOR Facility Management offers the following integrated solutions for airports:
- Preventive, predictive & corrective maintenance of Baggage Handling systems
- Operation of Baggage Handling Systems
- Baggage trolley handling
- Electromechanical equipment maintenance (generators, cooling systems, MV, earthling, lighting, fire prevention systems, fire detection systems, CCTV, Public Address systems, BMS etc.)
- Passenger boarding bridges & Ground Power Units maintenance
- Airfield lighting and apron lighting maintenance
- Civil works maintenance (buildings, pavements, runways, service roads etc.)
- Runway rubber removal
- IT systems maintenance (FIDS, Telephony, CUTE, UFIS etc.)
- Reconstructions (ductwork, insulation, paints)
- Small construction projects
- Cleaning services (indoor and outdoor)
- Waste management
- Waste treatment plants operation and maintenance
- Energy management and optimization
- Vehicle maintenance
- Snow removal